Okay, I'll take a shot at it... clockwise from bottom right: Noelle Nelson Bradley Nelson Tim Rogers Bill McMaster Mary Kay Mc. Debbie Mc. Betty Ruth Nelson Lori Mc. Grandma Vera Aunt Joyce McMaster holding RobaDob
Hello!! Pretty good Brad!! Except it isn't Debbie McMaster on my left, it is Debbie Skare who was my good neighbor friend!! Once when Grandma was visiting she said "Who is this, and I said she is the neighbor girl" Well after that Grandma thought I said the baby girl.. So that is what she always called her!!!! This is great Brad!! Thanks.. love you all!!! Lori M
Hi Everyone!
I set this blog up so that we can connect with each other once again. We all share special memories of when we were kids, and we are all very special to each other. We not only share the same DNA and the same ancestors, but many rich life experiences as well. We can help each other and heal each other, but only if we are connected. So I hope we all can use this blog to full advantage.
PS: We also might want to talk about a reunion......
3 comments:
Okay, I'll take a shot at it... clockwise from bottom right:
Noelle Nelson
Bradley Nelson
Tim Rogers
Bill McMaster
Mary Kay Mc.
Debbie Mc.
Betty Ruth Nelson
Lori Mc.
Grandma Vera
Aunt Joyce McMaster holding RobaDob
How'd I do?
Hello!! Pretty good Brad!! Except it isn't Debbie McMaster on my left, it is Debbie Skare who was my good neighbor friend!! Once when Grandma was visiting she said "Who is this, and I said she is the neighbor girl" Well after that Grandma thought I said the baby girl.. So that is what she always called her!!!!
This is great Brad!! Thanks..
love you all!!!
Lori M
Oh wow.. dad look at your face!!! You nut.
Post a Comment